Guild bank & Login

Coordinator
Nov 20, 2007 at 11:34 AM
As written http://www.wowarmory.com/updates.xmlhere/url, Armory will support Guild Banks. At the moment European web site doesn't support it yet, so I can't work on it because bank pages are protected.

I will have to work to the login page too.
Nov 29, 2007 at 7:57 PM
I really love this library and am offering some help with GuildBank integration.

I have been able to create a working ArmoryAuth class that allows you to authenticate to the armory then use the WebClient from the ArmoryAuth class to collect secured data from the Armory. I originally wrote it in C# and am having to rev it to vb.net so you can use it if you would like.

I'm just missing the parse classes (which I'm working on). But I wanted to offer whatever help I could be to improving this wonderful Library.

Also thank you very much for your effort and time that you have spent on this. It makes programming to Armory in .Net such a breeze.

Coordinator
Nov 29, 2007 at 11:06 PM
i'm really glad you like this library.
at the moment i'm a bit focused on university and looking for a work (i inserted this library in my poor CV :P) so i can't work as i did last months.

by the way i'm designing future classes hierarchy.

PS: you can use http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/Default.aspx to translate C# code to VB one. ;)
Nov 30, 2007 at 1:27 AM
If you would like some help in implementation let me know. I have a need to parse the bank data for my project so I was starting to implement the classes, but if you already have them designed I'd rather help you do something that others can use and matches exactly what you want to see vrs coding my own one off
Dec 10, 2007 at 1:36 AM
Edited Dec 10, 2007 at 1:40 AM
Heya guys,

first off let me say i'm not the best programmer out there but i'm loving this parser.
i'm making a little offline guildmanagement program in vb.net and i think i pretty much worked out how the parser works

if there is anything i can do to help out, just ask.
Best of regards

Spirit